Zip Dry Paper Glue is quickly becoming my all-time favorite adhesive for scrapbooking, altered art, art journals, and ESPECIALLY for clear albums. The ladies at Clear Scraps were the ones who introduced me to Zip Dry because it is one of their "Preferred Products" for use with Clear Scraps acrylic albums and clear embellishments. Well, I have tried Zip Dry with Clear Scraps and also with a bunch of other clear albums as well. It really works! This adhesive is thoroughly impressive for a number of reasons.
Pros: Things I Like About Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Zip Dry is acid-free.
- Zip Dry is archival-safe.
- Zip Dry will continue to hold its grip over a long period of time.
- Zip Dry dries extremely quickly.
- If you apply it evenly to your project, Zip Dry dries completely clear. This is particularly important for clear albums.
- Zip Dry works well on a variety of surfaces, including clear acrylic, paper, chipboard, and lots of others.
- Many liquid adhesives will make paper wrinkle and buckle. Zip Dry will not do this. It dries flat and perfect every single time.