Congrats to Debbie Olsen Smith, another finalist in the Clear Albums Calendar Challenge. Debbie delighted us with her chic, sleek, simple clear calendar album for 2009.
Debbie says, “I ordered some boxes from uline.com for my business, and they sent me a couple of 2009 calendar stickers along with my order. I wasn’t sure what to do with them but when I saw this calendar challenge I decided to use one of them in a clear album to make an organizer for 2009. This is what I came up with. I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think? I’m new at this so constructive criticism is very welcome. Thanks for the opportunity.”
To which we reply, Thank you Debbie, for your entry! And congrats on being named a finalist! We love what you came up with.
Here is the supply list Debbie gave us for making this 2009 clear calendar album:
- Clear Album Covers: Cover Set From Pageframe Designs. Debbie ordered hers from twopeasinabucket.com , but, unfortunately they seem to be sold out of this particular product. However there are lots of other interesting alternatives. We suggest substituting a Clear Scraps tabbed album if you’d like to make a similar clear calendar album. Alternatively, you could cut Clear Scraps Acrylic Sheets down to 6 1/2″ square to create covers for this type of album if you prefer.
- 2009 Number Stickers: Thickers Subway Foam Stickers in the Cherry Red color by American Crafts
- Transparency: Hambly
- Red Star Design Patterned Paper: Cherry Arte Cosmic Energy- Light Years
- Background Collection Patterned Papers by Scenic Route: Grey Grid Outline on White and Blue Grid White Patterned Papers
- Red Cardstock: American Crafts
- Black & White Grid Sticker: Black & White Basics Collection by Reminisce
- Decorative Scissors: Mini Scallop Paper Edgers by Fiskars
- Gold Binder Rings (unknown manufacturer, sorry, they were in my stash)
Here is a photo of the calendar that Uline.com sent her before she altered it with her Fiskars scalloped scissors:
And here is a photo Debbie sent us of her Pageframe Designs clear album covers:
Lovely work Debbie! Thanks again for sharing your calendar with us.