A big huge CONGRATS to Kerry Wills, who is one of the finalists in our “I Love You” challenge with clear albums. We are so inspired by the chic, sophisticated, guy-friendly album Kerry created for this challenge. We love how Kerry chose papers and embellishments that anyone, whether male or female could appreciate. We also love the clean lines and classic colors; this album looks current and trendy, but is also a classic look that will stand the test of time. Outstanding work, Kerry! Thanks so much for playing along with us on this challenge.
- Album: Scrapworks EXPOSED! 6″x6″ Acrylic Album
- Patterned Paper: Making Memories 5th Avenue Embellishment Paper
- Cardstock: The Paper Company [blue]
- Vellum: The Paper Company
- Chipboard Alpha Stickers: Making Memories 5th Avenue Sophia
- Border and Tag Stickers: Making Memories 5th Avenue Sophia
- Epoxy Buttons: Making Memories 5th Avenue
- Metal Frame: Making Memories Honeydew
- Ribbons: May Arts [black], Heidi Swapp [black jet tulle], Jo Ann Craft Essentials [C1 White, C11 Lt. Blue, C13 Pistachio]
- Acrylic Letters: Recollections Acrylic Alphabets
- Clear Hearts: Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes
- Pen: Staedtler Triplus Fineliner [black]
- Ink: Colorbox Cat’s Eye [lime]
- Adhesive: Duck Easy Stick, Scrapbook Adhesives [Vellum]
When the book is standing upright or laid flat, all of the pages line up so that you can see all the way through the book. Each design on the following page takes up a little more of the page so that there’s a progressive expansion of elements. I stuck with colors NOT typically for Valentine’s Day so that the album can be out all year and blend in. I also wanted to be unique.