Congrats to Linda Wilson, another finalist in the challenge. Linda submitted this tiny little heart shaped album she calls "Gram". She made this mini album for her grandmother. The album measures only 2 1/2 inches by 3 inches and fits in the palm of her hand! We love the combination of vintage and new supplies and photos in this lovely little gem of an album.
- Clear Scraps Mini Heart Shaped Clear Acrylic Keychain Album
- Clear Scraps Acrylic Sheet (only a small piece was used so you will have some left over)
- Wild Saffron Tag by K & Company
- Alpha Stickers by Basic Grey
- Glue Dots
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Daisy D's Patterned Paper
- Prima Flower
- Black Brad
- Pen: American Crafts Cinnamon Brown Slick Writer
"The photo that is memorable to both of us is my favorite photo of Gram with my Aunt. My memento is the vintage cabochon with roses that was Gram's until she gave me her entire stash of jewelry supplies and beads. I wrote out more than 3 reasons why I love her. Thanks so much for doing this challenge, I should have done a project like this a long time ago."We're glad you played along too, Linda! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us.