By Amy Solovay
Pink "Notes" Mini Tag Clear Album
Project Info:This is a "hybrid" craft project, meaning that it combines physical scrapbooking supplies with digital templates that can be printed out. I created digital templates for tiny tag shaped journaling note sheets that can easily be printed out and cut out. They coordinate precisely with the Clear Scraps Tag Mini Albums. I have created multiple templates that fit this tag. One says "Notes", one says "Shopping List", one says "To Do List", and another is just a blank area for journaling with no text at the top. They could be used interchangeably depending on what you prefer to use the album for. This particular album uses the ones that say "Notes" at the top.
- Tag Mini Album: Clear Scraps These mini clear albums each have 6 pages. This project only requires 3 pages, so you can either use the leftover pages on cards and scrapbook layouts, or you can get another book ring and make 2 of these albums using different templates.
- Paper: Strathmore, Creative Imaginations
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Stamps: Inque Boutique, PSX
- Ink: Rubber Stampede, Clearsnap
- Pens & Markers: Zig Painty Pens, Sharpie Markers, Gel Pens
- Brad: Hot Off the Press / Accent Depot
- Faux Flower: From the silk floral section at Michael's
- Adhesive: Glue Dots
- Korker Ribbon: Ebay
- Velvet Ribbon: Basic Grey
- Various Other Sheer Ribbons
- Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Textile"
Download the Digital (Hybrid) Mini Tag Album Templates for Free:Click here for the free "Notes" Digital / Hybrid Tag Album Template. Click here for the free "To Do List" Digital / Hybrid Tag Album Template. Click here for the free "Shopping List" Digital / Hybrid Tag Album Template. Click here for the free No Text / Blank Journaling Digital / Hybrid Tag Album Template.
Project Instructions:First, remove the protective covering from the Clear Scraps Tag Album pages. Front Cover: To make the circle shape on the front cover:
- Paint some washes of watercolor, gouache or acrylic paint onto a scrap of Strathmore art paper.
- Stamp the Inque Boutique flourish stamp onto the painted paper.
- To make the circle shape: Using a circle template, draw a 2 inch circle with a pink marker. Cut around it with Fiskars Mini Scallop Paper Edgers Decorative Scissors. Color in the rest of the scalloped area with the same pink marker.
- Stamp the Inque Boutique Bella Flora flower stamp onto Creative Imaginations / Sonnets patterned paper.
- Cut around the stamped flower with Fiskars Mini Scallop Paper Edgers Scissors.
- Attach a smaller faux silk flower to the stamped flower with a pink brad.
- Attach the stamped flower embellishments to the circle using Glue Dots.
- Stamp the N, O, T, E, and S onto scraps of pink cardstock using the PSX tiny "Antique" stamps.
- Using a small circle template, draw circles around the letters using glitter gel pen.
- Cut around the circles to cut out the letters.
- Lightly outline the outer edge of the tag album page with Zig Painty Pen.
- Attach all the stamped pieces to the tag album page using Glue Dots.
- Emboss the entire acrylic tag album page using the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder.
- Color the embossed areas with Zig Painty pen.
- Outline around the edge of the page with the Zig Painty pen.