Designed by Christi WrightChristi decided to take a creative approach to this challenge. Rather than doing a traditional calendar, she decided to create a time table overview of her son's life from his birth until the present time. We hope you will be inspired by her fresh and innovative take on this challenge. We encourage you to come up with your own creative interpretations, too!
Generaly Supply List For This Album:These tools and supplies were used throughout the album. Please also note the additional supply lists for each page below.
- Album: Scrapworks Exposed Scalloped tag album 3”x 5”
- Adhesives: Scotch double sided tape; plus Glue Dots: Dimensional and Zots: Mini glue dots.
- Patterned Papers: Basic Grey- Infuse collection (circles) and Glitz Design Basics collection (clocks)
- Rub On’s: Daisy D’s all bout me
- Buttons and Jewels: Chatterbox Artsylicious -black
- Ribbon: American Crafts: Essentials- blue, Midtown- blue diagonal, Classic- Green
- Mini alphas and Staples: Making Memories
- Sheer Tags: Maya Road Sheers- A Year To Remember/ Calendar Collection
- Pen: American Crafts- Slick writer
- Ink: Stazon by Tuseniko in Olive Green and Jet Black
- Crop A Dile Big Bite: We R Memory Keepers
- Corner Rounder: EK Success
- Precision scissors by Cutterbee.
Album Instructions:I inked all of tag edges to add dimension! This also helps the pages stand out! Front Cover Supplies:
- Chipboard word and flourish: K& Company (Awning collection)
- Stamp: Stampin’ Up
- Brad: Bazzill
- Mini alphas: Making Memories
- black brad: American Crafts
- flowers: Fancy Pants Designs- Chi Chi Collection
- rub on: Daisy D’s all about me.
Page 1:Page 1 Instructions: I corner rounded the patterned paper and attached it to the album page. I used a wonderful technique on the photo to add dimension to the photograph. Here is how I did it. I printed 2 photos that were the same. I used my Cutterbee Precision scissors to cut out the picture. I then Used Dimensional Glue Dots and added it directly to the duplicate picture. I then stapled a piece of ribbon onto photograph. I then added the button with a glue dot and then added the Rub on.
Page 2:Page 2 Instructions: Page 2 of this mini album is a Maya Road Calendar Sheer. I added this as a common tag through the album just to add a little bit of funkiness to the album. It adds interest, besides; they are an awesome product to work with in Mini Albums!
Pages 3-4: JournalingSupplies for pages 3, 4, and 7:
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Font: Bradley Hand ITC
Page 5:Page 5 is a Maya Road Calendar Sheer. I just added information with pen and punched out the correct information.
Page 6:Page 6 supply list:
- Buttons: Making Memories Passport collection ;
- Stamp: Rubber Stampede;
- Flower: Prima Fancies burgundy
- black brad: American Crafts
Page 7:Page 7 Instructions: This journaling page was completed using the same supplies and techniques used for pages 3-4.
Page 8:Page 8 is another Maya Road Calendar Sheer from the "Year To Remember" Set.
Page 9:Page 9 Supplies:
Page 10:Editor's Note: Photo is blurred out, but for those of you who would like to have an idea of how to best scraplift this page the photo used is a basic portrait photograph. Page10 Supply List:
Page 11:Page 11 is a Maya Road Calendar Sheer.
Page 12:Editor's Note: The photo has been blurred out, but for those of you who would like to have an idea of how to best scraplift this page, the photo used is a portrait photograph. Page 12 Supplies:
Page 13:Page 13 Supply List: Gingham ribbon plus additional supplies from the general supply list above. Page 13 Instructions: I attached photograph to page. I placed mini alphas onto photograph. I then adhered rub on’s to picture and page. I cut 2 strips of the gingham ribbon and again used them as photo corners for the picture. I then added the button to the photograph to anchor the photograph to the page.
Page 14:Page 14 is another Maya Road Calendar Sheer from the "Year To Remember" set.
Page 15:Page 15 Supply List:
- Ribbon: We R Memory Keepers Urban Contour
- Black brad: Paper Studio- Hobby Lobby
- Flower: Fancy Pants Designs – Dapper Collection.