Updated to add: Don’t forget to click here and check out the Sneak Peeks we posted of BRAND NEW CHA Clear Scraps Albums and Scrapbooking Supplies!
Would you like to win a BRAND NEW Clear Scraps Sandcastle Shaped Clear Acrylic Album? Well, here is your chance! In honor of the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Trade show taking place January 24-27 2009, Clear Scraps is hosting a giveaway of one of their latest, greatest, brand new clear albums. Check it out!
We’ll be randomly choosing one winner to win this clear album!
Here’s what you have to do to be entered in this random giveaway:
1) Tell us all about what you plan to make with the Sand Castle Clear Album! We’d love to hear your ideas for how to use it!
2) Promise that you will actually make something with the Sand Castle Clear Album if you win it, and that when your new creation is finished, you will email us photos of your project so that we can post them for everyone to admire!
The fine print:
- One entry per person, please.
- International entries are welcome and encouraged!
- Clear Scraps employees and design team members are not eligible for this giveaway. Clearalbums.com employees and design team members are not eligible for this giveaway either. Everyone else is more than welcome to participate! The more the merrier! Please don’t be shy! And tell your friends too.
- Please post your comments on or before Wednesday, January 21st. Winner will be chosen within a few days afterwards and will be posted on the blog.
- Winner will be required to provide a non-PO Box mailing address and phone number so that we can ship your new Sandcastle Clear Album to you (we typically ship by UPS ground.)
- Please allow approx. 2-3 weeks after we receive your mailing address for us to get the set in the mail to you. It might or might not take quite that long.
Thanks in advance to everyone who participates. I can’t wait to read all about what you would make with this if it were yours.
Click here to see Clear Scraps January 2009 CHA products sneak peeks and project ideas!